You can navigate to your settings and update your billing information with the following steps:
- Log into Your Account: Start by signing in to your Clip Flip account using your credentials.
- Access the Settings Menu: Upon logging in, locate the "Settings" option, which can be found either within the profile icon at the top-right corner or on the sidebar of your dashboard.
- Enter the Workspace Settings: In the Settings menu, find the "Workspace Settings" option and click on it.
- Proceed to Plan and Billing: Within the "Workspace Settings," locate and select the “plan and billing” section. This is where all your subscription and billing details are housed.
- View and Edit Billing Information: Here, you can view the breakdown of your user seats, the option to upgrade to an annual subscription, and your current payment method. If you wish to make any changes to your billing information, this is where you can do it.
Only those designated as workspace owners or administrators have the permissions to view and modify the billing information and payment methods. Editors and viewers won't be able to click into this section or view any billing details.