Welcome to the Clip Flip Dashboard Overview! Here, we will walk you through everything you need to know about navigating and understanding your dashboard. Let's dive in.
Your First Look
Upon logging in, you'll be presented with the dashboard. From this central hub, even as you navigate to different sections, you can easily:
- Create a new video
- Upload a video
- Check your notifications
- Access your settings
Your personal library houses all the videos you've created or uploaded. Here's what you can do:
- View All Videos: Browse through all your videos.
- Sort and View: Order your videos by the most recent or change the layout view.
- Organize: Use folders and move videos to keep things tidy.
- Bulk Actions: Simply check the videos you want to manage. You can move them to folders (either personal or team folders), star them, archive them, or permanently delete them.
This shared space is where all team videos reside. If you have editor permissions, you can add your videos to the team library and organize these videos just as you would in your personal library.
Have some favorite or frequently-used videos? Star them! Whether it's a sales video or a tutorial you share often, you can access them swiftly in this section.
Not ready to part with old videos but don't need them cluttering your main library? Archive them. Both personal and team videos can be archived for future reference.
Your settings are split into:
Personal Settings: Update your profile picture, name, email, connected account(s), and manage password settings.
Workspace Settings: Here, you'll find various tabs:
- General Info: Add a workspace logo and update general organizational details.
- Members: View and manage team members and viewers, adjust permissions, and send out invites.
- Branding Settings: Personalize the viewer experience. This is where you can tweak the appearance of the page viewers land on when watching your videos. Update your logo, favicon, and even the colors of the video player's timeline and play button.
- Plan & Billing: Oversee your subscription. Here, you can check the breakdown of user roles, update your payment method, opt for annual billing, access past invoices, and if need be, cancel your subscription. For more regarding your plan or subscription, please see this help desk article.
That wraps up the dashboard overview of your Clip Flip web application. As you explore, you'll find the dashboard intuitive and user-friendly. Here is a link to the dashboard overview video: https://app.clipflip.com/video/97bd1752-51df-413d-9372-89d2389af268