Trimming your video to remove unnecessary content from the beginning or end is a common editing task. This support article will guide you through the process on our platform.
How to Trim your Video
- Open Your Video: Locate the video you want to trim and open it.
- Navigate to 'Customize Video' and select 'Trim': Once your video is open, click on the 'Customize Video' dropdown located on the top of the right of the video player.
- Trim Your Video: Here, you can trim your video in two ways:
- Use the Scrubber: The scrubber is a visual representation of your video timeline. Click and drag the handles on either end of the scrubber to trim the beginning or end of your video.
- Use Time Stamps: For more precision, you can set exact start and end times. This allows you to trim your video down to the millisecond. Enter your desired start and end times in the fields provided.
- Save Your Changes: Once you've made the desired adjustments, make sure to save your changes to apply the trim to your video.
By following these steps, you can efficiently trim your video content to keep only the most important parts. If you have any further questions or need assistance, see the video below or feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org