In this support article, we'll explain how to manage whether your viewers can download your videos. This feature provides control over the distribution of your content.
Setting Video Download Permissions for Viewers
To determine whether your viewers can download your videos, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Your Video: Open the video you wish to share.
- Open the Customize Video dropdown: Once your video is open, click on 'Customize Video' at the top right of the video player screen.
- Go to Preferences: In the dropdown menu, select 'Preferences'.
- Toggle Download Permission: Within 'Preferences', you'll see various options that you can toggle on and off. Locate the 'Allow Download' option.
- If you want your viewers to be able to download the video, make sure this option is toggled 'On'.
- If you do not want your viewers to download the video, ensure this option is toggled 'Off'.
Remember to save your changes once you've set your preferences.
With these steps, you can effectively manage whether your viewers can download your videos or not.